We’ve given 8 Christmas foods a wedding twist
- The Christmas classic: Roasted chestnuts
The wedding twist: These bacon wrapped water chestnuts are the perfect canapé, combining two Christmas classics.
- The Christmas classic: Mulled cider
The wedding twist: Served in tall martini glasses with a sugar rim, these spiced apple cider drinks will look and taste fantastic.
- The Christmas classic: Pigs in blankets
The wedding twist: Everything tastes better with bacon and this fruity candied bacon wrapped pineapple version is no exception.
- The Christmas classic: Sherry trifle
The wedding twist: This classic dessert just had an elegant makeover. Who isn’t going to love these deconstructed mini trifles?
- The Christmas classic: The turkey
The wedding twist: If you don’t fancy serving a full-on Christmas dinner, these glazed turkey meatballs are the perfect way to include the festive bird.
- The Christmas classic: Cranberry sauce
The wedding twist: Add the cranberries to the sauce and raise a toast with these fruity champagne cocktails.
- The Christmas classic: Mince pies
The wedding twist: A simple yet effective twist, just cut out some cute hearts in the top and voila – instant wedding makeover.
- The Christmas classic: Milk and cookies (for Santa, of course)
The wedding twist: One of the cutest favour ideas we’ve ever seen – milk and cookies will go down a treat at the end of your special day.