We’re all addicted to our phones, so why not use them to plan a wedding? They have an app for that!
I’m not going to deny it: I’m as attached to my phone as the next person. Having discovered the joys of the Smartphone, it seems like I have an app for everything that life throws at me.
In celebration of the App we’ve compiled a list of our top wedding planning apps to get you started.
1. Pinterest- you’ll have surely heard of this one, if you haven’t then it’s going to blow your mind. There’s reams and reams of wedding inspiration to be had on this app as people slap up (or pin) their favourite images from all over the internet. We recommend that you follow your favourite blogger or website to see what they pin in the way of wedding inspiration. Be prepared to be bombarded with ideas on everything from wedding dresses to cake-toppers. Pinterest users pin it all!
2. Brides Wedding Planner- If you don’t have the first clue about shopping for a wedding dress then this app is for you. With a swipe of your finger you can browse endless amounts of wedding dresses by style, or designer. Handy right?
3. BlogLovin’- This app is like a blog directory, simply select your interests from the list or search for something in particular and Bloglovin’ will produce a list of relevant blogs for you to follow. You could start by following us!
4. Etsy- You may have shopped with Etsy on your computer, well now you can shop through their app! There are loads of fabulous boutique shops on Etsy that will be able to provide you with all things unique and Weddy.
Check this out for ideas on how to manage social media at your wedding!
5. Ebay- You simply can’t make a list of top apps and not mention Ebay. Ebay has everything, and we do mean everything. If your budget isn’t endless then we recommend searching through Ebay to find yourself some wedding bargains. You might not be a fan of buying your wedding dress through ebay, but it is perfect for finishing touches such as bows and tags. Even with P&P you’re likely to pay less than you would in a traditional store.
6. Source- We recommend this one for those who take their apps seriously. Source basically sorts out everything. If you need recommendations on any aspect of your big day then this is the perfect app for you. Tapping their in-app “bell” connects you to one of their experts and they do all of the hard work for you- it’s like having a wedding planner in your pocket!
7. WedPics- Creating a website to inform guests about your big day is SO last year! Especially when you can create an app for it! Upload all the details for your big day; the schedule, a map to the venue, menus… whatever you like. When it comes to the Big Day all of your guests can upload their pics to the app so you can see them all in one place. Genius!
Find out how LetsGetWeddy can help make your wedding planning a breeze!