Has the stag do started to overshadow the marriage ceremony?
The launch of the UK’s first £1, 000, 000 stag party has definitely taken one-upmanship of stag dos to a level that will be hard to duplicate. StagWeb has launched a £1, 000, 000 package offering a week and a half long excursion which will no doubt have lips talking about it as the platinum standard in stag party luxury for up to 10 stags.
The once-in-a-lifetime celebration consists of travel in private jets and first class flights to several of the world’s most lavish and decadent cities, in addition to a £4, 000, 000 super yacht excursion to a private Caribbean island gem.
Here, guests will be welcomed into super exclusive night clubs and casinos known to be the playground of only the very rich and the most famous. During this time, they will have their every fancy catered to by private waiting staff, all of whom are well-trained and highly efficient in providing seamless service. The exceptional culinary line-up aims to introduce bursts of exotic flavours onto hungry pallets.
Read more: Top 10 Hen and Stag Do Destinations
However, no food line up would be complete without generous servings of rare whisky, vodka and rum. Furthermore, to up the ante of what is already touted to be an exceptional culinary experience is the opportunity of fine dining at the world’s most exclusive restaurants.
Activities on this exclusive pre-marital celebration include adrenaline-pumping, thrill-inducing activities such as big game fishing in the beautiful Caribbean waters, driving supercars in Monaco, courtside NBA basketball, Nascar racing and diving with sharks. And not to mention the opportunity for a private box for Barcelona vs. Real Madrid in Spain as well as the chance to be made bonafide Lords in Scotland.
• 16th century private castle exclusively for your own use
• A trained culinary artist to cater to whatever your pallet desires
• £5, 000 18 year old malt whiskey
• A round of golf at St Andrews
• You will be titled as a Lord, if only once in your life
• Nascar racing in an exciting full race car
• A brush with danger in a shark dive
• Stay at the infamous Hugh Heffner Sky Villa Suite
• Private butler
• Courtside NBA basketball seats
• Swarovski Crystal Vodka
• Private Gulfstream jet
• Exclusive private island retreat
• Yacht charter (£4, 000, 000 yacht)
• Personal cordon bleu
• Private box for FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid
• VIP entry to Barcelona’s most exclusive club
• Supercar road trip including the Bugatti Veyron
• £15, 000 of chips at exclusive casino
• Fine dining at Le Louis XV-Alain Ducasse
• Private jet back to London
• The world’s most expensive burger
Steve Roddy, Managing Director, StagWeb said: “Stag dos have become increasingly lavish in recent years so we wanted to create the most decadent and extreme package imaginable. We always provide a first class service but this is a quite remarkable pre-wedding party for stags who demand a little more luxury.”
The full itinerary of the super impressive £1 million stag do from StagWeb can be viewed here.
Read more: Amazing Stag Do Destinations Abroad